Flexible Open End Ratcheting Wrench Set!
Ratcheting Wrench Set are engineered to be more efficient and stronger than ever. Engineers continually work to create socket wrench that grip tighter and let users apply more torque without fear of fastener damage. Special heat-treated alloy steel permits slim shanks for strength and durability. This wrench is ideal for use on stubborn or damaged fasteners. All are corrosion resistant and have easy to clean surfaces.
- Double-ended combination spanner
- Open ended and flex-ratchet ring heads
- 180° pivoting flex head with 5°gearing for reducing fatigue and easy control
- Precision-machined 12-Point box end and 72 teeth ratchet mechanism
- Corrosion-resistant chrome finish and 4 layer of anti-rust process
- Comes with a handle for storage and easy transportation
Ratchet Tool set is made of chrome vanadium steel, mirror polished & Heat Treated for strength and durability. HRC: 50-55HRC. The forged steel construction with a chrome finish enhances the corrosion resistance.
Double ended, each of these combination spanners is made of an open ended and a flex-ratchet ring head. They have a 12-Point box end and 72 teeth ratchet mechanism.
FLEXIBLE AND EASY CONTROL:
These ratchet wrenches have a 180 degree pivoting flex head with 5 degree gearing. Ideal for applications where space is limited. Set screw allows you to set head tension.EASY TO CARRY:
The Ratchet Tool comes with a plastic holder which is of premium quality and will last as long as the wrenches do if well taken care of.