Invisible Fence Pet Electric Wireless Dog Confinement SystemRegular price $160.00 Sale price $79.99 Save 50%
Electric Wireless Dog Fence!
This electronic dog fence system is one of the most reliable, cost-efficient petsafe wireless fence containment systems available today. A buried wire transmits a harmless radio signal. When your dog approaches the boundary, the signal causes the dog’s collar receiver to deliver a warning beep. If your dog continues further, the system will issue stronger warning beep,and a slight static electricity is released, until your dog returns to within the boundary your have set up. Your dog will naturally seek to avoid correction, and is content staying within established boundaries.
- Pulsed Proportional Stimulus, The closer your dog gets to the boundary, the more intense the shock will be.
- Progressive Tone Stimulus, A warning tone will be issued, and with a shock stimulus if your dog continues to move closer to the boundary.
- Variable Field Width Control' Allows you to precisely control the width of the signal field.
- Audible and Visual Wire Break Indicators, Should your buried wire ever break, a loud sonic alarm will sound accompanied by a flashing light; Short-circuit or open circuit can make an audible alarm in time.
- Speed Detect Anti-Run through, The faster your dog is moving, the quicker the higher level of intensity is issued.
- Built-in Lightning Protection, Protects transmitter from power surges caused by lightning strikes.
- The receiver is waterproof and rechargeable. Waterproof receiver allows your dog to swim in the water without worrying about performance.
- Up to 5000 square metre range (over 1.2 acre).
- Multiple collars operations, one Transmitter can control multiple receiver collars, multiple dogs if you need, the quantity is not limited. If you need extra collars, you can buy it alone.
For best results, follow these important rules:
- The electronic dog fence is intended only for use on dogs.
- A low battery may cause intermittent operation. DO NOT USE if you suspect a low battery.
- Allow your dog to get used to the collar before you begin training. You want your dog to accept the collar as part of a routine, not to associate the collar with correction.
- DO NOT leave the collar on your dog for more than 12 hours per day.
- NEVER perform set-up procedures when the collar is on your dog.
- An electronic invisible dog fence collar should only be used under close supervision by the dog's owner.
- KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Read all instructions before using this product.
Package A Pet Fence Kit:
- 1 x Indoor Wall-mounted Transmitter;
- 1 x Rechargeable and Waterproof Receiver;
- 1 x Adjustable Collar;
- 20 x Boundary/Training Flags;
- 1 x 300m Boundary Wire;
- 1 x AC Adaptor;
- 1 x USB Charging Cable;
- 1 x Power Plug;
- 1 x User Manual;
- 4 x Extra Metal Contact Points;
- 1 x Test Light Tool;
- 2 x Screws.
Package B One Collar:
- 1 x Collar Receiver