- Windproof and Waterproof: This bicycle jacket adopts composite waterproof fabric in FRONT of the jacket, keeps your body dry and warm while cycle in small rainy or snow days.
- Breathable Design: Unique breathable design! Dissipate body heat as quickly as possible while cycling, keep you dry and much more comfortable.
Zipper off Hood- This jacket has a removable hood that fits nice and snug for insulation and so that it can be worn under a cycling helmet. It has a wide, stiff brim that keeps some air space above the eyes to keep some of the rain off your face.
- Zipper Garage - This jackets has a covering flap at the top of the front zipper so nothing touches your chin.
- Zipper Lining - It stops wind from slipping through the teeth of the zipper.
- Storm Rain Flap - The back of this rainwear has a flap that snaps up or down to cover the rear during a storm.
- Back Reflective Trims - a 360 view of reflective in low light conditions.
- Fabrics - 100 % Polyester with DWR finish on surface plus waterproof Laminate PU membrane
Highly effective bike rain gear like this one has two rain barriers build into the material design. The process to create the waterproof fabric in this bike rainwear starts with a tightly woven polyester fabric that has been treated on the surface with a DWR or Durable Water Resistant finish. This finish helps water to bead up on the surface of the fabric. It is a coating. That treated polyester fabric is then laminated to a waterproof breathable membrane. The laminated membrane is composed of an expanded polytetrafluoroethylene, polyurethane (PU) or polyester membrane. It looks like a plastic film with microscopic ventilation that allows water vapor from perspiration to push through to the outer fabric (wicking) for evaporation.